The ACIB/Degree Linkage is a partnership between a University and the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN) aimed at raising the standard of professionalism at entry level in Banking and Financial services industry. The partnership allows graduates of Banking and Finance of a partnering University to be examined in only few subjects in the CIBN’s banking professional examinations to obtain associateship diploma which qualifies them as professional bankers. The other phase, which is known as Top Up, is a two year bridge degree programme designed to meet the academic needs of holders of Associate of Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (ACIB), HND and other professional Diplomas and Certificates in Accounting, Insurance, Marketing, Business Administration/Management, Secretary Administration, Personnel Management, Commerce and other areas that are sometimes subsumed in these functional areas.
ADMISSION INTO DISTANCE AND PART-TIME
B.Sc Banking and Finance/ACIB Linkage Programme.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into B.Sc. Banking and Finance/ACIB Linkage Programme for the 2015/2016 academic session. The programme leads to the award of B.Sc Banking and Finance by Rhema University, Nigeria and ACIB (Associate of Chartered Institute of Bankers) by the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria.
- All candidates must have at least five credits passes including English and Mathematics at the O/Level, as basic requirement.
- All candidates must have professional and/or academic certificates obtained through examination in any one or more of the following; Banking, Insurance, Actuarial science, Marketing, Marketing, Management, Accounting, Commerce, General Administration or HND or Degree in any functional areas in Management Sciences/Business Administration or Degree in Economics.
MODE OF STUDY:
- Part-time (weekend) programme or
- Distance Education programme through E-Learning Platform.
Rhema university has internet based Learning Platform and Electronic Library that will eneable you participate in the programme from wherever you reside.
DURATION OF THE PROGRAMME.
The minimum duration of the programme is two academic sessions of three (3) terms per session.
METHOD OF APPLICATION.
- Download the form at the download link below.
- Pay a non-refundanble application fee of N15,000.00(fifteen thousand naira only). All fees are to be paid into the underlisted accounts of the University bearing the name;
Rhema University (RU/ACIB):
- United Bank of Africa Plc. (UBA)………………..1014714644
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc…………………………….2015789367
- Return the completed application Form with evidence of payment not later than 31st March, 2016 to;
The Coordinator (08035526012)
B.Sc. Banking and finance/ACIB Linkage Programme
Department of Management Sciences
Rhema University, Nigeria.
P.M.B 7021, Aba
Send scanned copies of above to email@example.com.