The Faculty of Basic Medical Science is the latest Faculty approved for Rhema University by the National Universities Commission on 31st August, 2018. The Faculty presently runs 4 programmes.
ACADEMIC PROGRAMMES IN THE FACULTY.
The Faculty of Basic Medical Science is at the moment made up of 4 programmes:
1. B.Sc Human Anatomy – 4yrs
2. B.Sc Human Physiology – 4yrs
3. B.NSc. Nursing – 5yrs
4. B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Science – 5yrs.
The discipline is design to fulfilled the following objectives
• To prepare students with sufficient theoretical scientific knowledge base and practical skills that enable them assume professional positions.
• To develop in student the relevant practical and technological competence in practice at primary, secondary and tertiary level of health care.
• To assist students in the development of interpersonal skills necessary to function as members of the health team.
Five credit passes at ordinary level of SSCE or its equivalent(GCE,NECO) in Mathematics, English Language, Economics or any other two subjects obtained at not more than two sittings. The candidate must take and pass the UTME for entry into Nigerian Universities.